The LastPadawan Store Announces Pre-Orders for ‘Mono Deskmat’ Will Open Saturday, October 3, 2020
Fairfax, VA, September 30, 2020: The LastPadawan Store, an online store that consists of a team of three childhood friends providing access to unique, limited-edition products, this week announced their pre-orders portal will officially go live this Saturday, October 3, 2020 at 11 AM EST.
Featuring the ‘Mono’ Deskmat Collection by Misobee, which consists of a Yin and Yang design featuring Kuro/Shiro inspired logos, the artistic presentation will also include 9 additional complementary color offerings based on previously released GMK keycap color palettes. The ‘Mono’ Deskmat Collection is a series of extra-large mousepads sized 900mm x 400mm x 4mm. A smaller 700mm x 400mm x 4mm size will be offered on the first day of preorders for twenty-four hours only.
“Positioned right at the center of the deskmat, the illustration is strategically and harmoniously composed as a unified whole, balancing the Yin and Yang,” said Misobee, Designer of the 'Mono' deskmat collection. “We are very excited to officially announce these products will be made available for pre-order this weekend," said Fitz."
Additionally, the team is including additional color offerings for the Mono Deskmat, which are as follows:
- Dawn (featuring the GMK Carbon color palette)
- Dusk (featuring the GMK Mizu color palette)
- Sunrise (featuring the GMK Red Samurai color palette)
- Eclipse (featuring the GMK Dark color palette)
- Midnight (featuring the GMK N9 Gray color palette)
- Vapor (featuring the GMK Laser color palette)
- Gorudo (featuring the GMX Lux color palette)
- Blood Moon (featuring the Bred color palette)
- Midori (featuring the GMK Wavez color palette)